5 Questions with Rebecca Shields
1. When did you first become a fan of State Champs?
I first became a fan of State Champs when I saw then open up for We Are The In Crowd back in 2014. I hadn't listened to them prior to that show but I left that show knowing this was my new favorite band.
2. How has State Champs affected your life?
State Champs has affected my life in such a positive way! Their music alone has helped me through so much. And the experience of their concerts and all of the friends I've made because of them is something I am so thankful for.
3. If you have attended a State Champs concert - what was it like for you?
I'll have seen State Champs 43 times by the end of this year. Their shows are such an amazing experience. They are by far ny favorite band to crowd surf to. The energy of both the band and the crowd is not comparable to any other band I've seen before.
4. Any suggestions for what we can do/set up for Champs Fam?
I loved the photo booth that was set up for Frozen Fest in 2019. I'd love to see that be at more shows.
5. If you could give State Champs a message - what would it be?
Keep making the fans your top priority. You've always done this and that is one of the many reasons you are my favorite band.