FAN OF THE MONTH - JULY 2022
5 Questions with Kim Le Count
1. When did you first become a fan of State Champs?
I first became a fan in 2016 because my ex introduced me lol. I first listened to If I’m Lucky and haven’t stopped
2. How has State Champs affected your life?
State Champs has given me a support system around the country. I have a family(and boyfriend) all over the country because of this band. They also have helped me through bad times with their music. Living Proof came out and it was an album that impacted my life, specifically Mine is Gold.
3. If you have attended a State Champs concert - what was it like for you?
State Champs concerts are my favorite because there are so many familiar faces. The energy at Champs shows is unmatched. I feel the most at home and safest at a Champs show.
4. Any suggestions for what we can do/set up for Champs Fam?
I can’t think of any suggestions, but I loved the signed vinyls for KOTNA
5. If you could give State Champs a message - what would it be?
Thank you boys! I always look forward to seeing you in concert or on a stream. Can’t wait to see y’all again(hopefully soon)<3